FS: 1997 K11s2 Micra Super S

cisco

» CMF Member
Agree, definitely one of the cleanest cars around.

The rear inner door trims are cool though, they have those pocket/holder things.. Not like the massive poverty pack flat bland panels of the S1. But yeah I liked the S1 trim/fabric the most. But the S2 has proper front door trims also. Not the cheap S1 ones that still show heaps of panel paint at the top of the door, these S2 ones are the thick solid looking door trims.

I think its a good buy. This is the kind of micra you could lock away and drive occasionally and keep as a mint example. As these cars get older and more neglected, cars like this will hold their value as rare examples.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Yeh well the only part of this car which I haven't catered for as it gets older is the bodywork. There's seriously nothing you can do to save it when its a daily driver. Especially now with water restrictions in place (which i am trying to follow as best I can).

And we all know what micra paint is like as it gets older. So thats why I haven't gone and resprayed bumpers or had dents pushed out. I would have preferred to just fix it all up at once with a new more durable paint finish.

Back