nissan 13" alloy wheels.
Cat II Imobiliser

clock reads 94K, but engine has done less than 70K

I'm open to offers

Attachments

• small car.jpg
    small car.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 227
are you willing to sell the manifold seperately?

I'll give you £100 for the janspeed manifold and you can replace it with one of my standard ones, I can collect from birmingham too

If the car dosent sell as a whole I'll consider breaking - but to be honest as I allready have its replacement I'd like to get rid of it wholesale.
- For the right price I can even include the Pioneer head unit, Kenwood sub and large amp and even the IPOD adapter that makes your ipod behave like a huge cd changer!
(the 6x9's and door speakers are included anyway)

I'll be honest there are a few car park related scratches and small dents from car doors being opend into it and the manifold has been welded where it rusted, but it still runs superbly - just had a new gearbox as the last one was cracked. (it easily runs out of numbers on the speedo) hence will accept offers arround £500 for the car without the stereo and sub (still have origional radio)

I dont wanna come across as a vulture lol but what strut brace is on it and would you consider taking that off?

dont worry if you wanna sell it is it is, just if i dont ask i wont know!! :p

ok I've been away for a week, but is no one interested?
Its taxed - It'll have a new MOT! The mods alone are woth the asking price

i may have a buyer for you, does it have any rust?

can you email me all the details cos my mate is looking for a £500 car asap :)

it did have rust - but that has been cut out and re welded - any K11 of this age will have this!

What other details do you need?

BigBadBob said:
it did have rust - but that has been cut out and re welded - any K11 of this age will have this!

What other details do you need?

where and when mate :)

i am pretty sure i have a buyer but of course we'd like to see the car first ;)

one sill rusted about two years ago, the other sill was welded for last years mot.
both were welded and painted in rustproof stuff.

the car is on a mates drive at the moment - i've run outta space for cars.
Let me know when you want to see it - I can PM my mobile no to sort a time if you like. I'm in the B28 area of birmingham (multimap it), the car is not too far from the dog track.

Rob

Back