Front bumper cosmetics!

rossmc

Ex. Club Member
Had a slight knock on a very steep slope doing a turn and bumped a wall.. Bit of damage to bumper + plastic trim. Does anyone know of a cheap supplier for the plastic trim bit in grey? Or how much I should be looking at to have the paintwork fixed, have been quoted £60 + price of plastic section but can source that myself if preferred. Photos at http://rossmc.co.uk/carfront/

Cheers,
Ross.

Might be better to find a colour matching bumper at that price, you've damaged bumper too so will always look like you've hit something

best bet would be do do a p/x at a scrappies for a new undamaged bumper in your color... wont charge you much... many people wouldn't be botherd wit the damage you have..

you could try sel-imperial.com (i think thats right) they are very good,

i don't think the grey bits are removable, they aren't on my pre facelift. but you could always go for the chrome covers that nissan do :)

shouldn't be too much of a job fixing that, ask around :)

good luck getting it sorted :)

The chrome part looks the same as what I was thinking was a replacement part? Does anyone know if these are replacements or covers which go on top of the existing plastic part? SEL imperial provide a "non primed front bumper moulding":

12436L.jpg

Which I'm guessing I could have painted black?

Is the chrome part you're talking about this one..
12437L.jpg

Cheers,
Ross.

Back