Super S / SR Front bumper

solarice

Ex. Club Member
As titled.

Item is in gold metallic, but needs a repaint as the laquer has started to peel and theres a few very light scuffs (passenger side corner, and on the chin where its caught curbs etc -- worst is maybe .5 mm deep). So colour is irrelevant. :D

Now the good bit, both driving lamps are in mint condition (including the little trim pieces) and it has the tow eye cover (which is usually lost along the cars life). No cracks or splits in the bumper and apart from the slight scuffing i'd consider it near mint condition.

Would need very little work to get it all smoothed up ready for paint.

I know I could split this up three ways: lights, bumper, tow eye. But i'd prefer to sell it as one item, i will however be happy to split IF there are three people interested in each part. :)

Looking for £38 + P&P (currently not sure on shipping costs). or PM me an offer.

Picture is of the item listed, bumper is not washed in that pic (which is why the bumper recess is scruffy).

Attachments

• Bumper.JPG
    Bumper.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 300
Forgot to say if you're local and interested chuck me a PM and we can discuss delivery options :)

Pic is very big btw so zoom viewing is possible...possibly a bonus but it looks like the driving lamps have near brand new bulbs in them (havent tested them btw).

Willing to ship anywhere :)

Shipping might be high though, going from the few quick quotes ive gotten for UK postage...

well if you can get me a quote that works out in and around €50 or less i might be interested

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

how much is postage to ct18 8au ?
might consider buying it :)

I think this may be sold now...will update if it falls through.

Postage is iffy (as it turns out), there is an option im considering but its not ideal...again this will only be an issue if the sale doesnt go ahead.

Just a side note.

Rear bumper is also available along with front and rear mudflaps (price would obviously increase if the whole lot was wanted).

Nothing has been sold as yet, sale is under discussion...so it is still technically available until money changes hands. :) (just to clarify)

Seeing as it wont let me edit the title, or edit any listing after 0 seconds !

Heres an update on the parts available. £67 gets you the lot

1. Super S / SR Front Bumper (as pictured above)
2. Super S / SR Mint condition Driving Lamps and Tow eye cover (as pictured above)
3. Super S / SR Rear Bumper (slight dint that should push out with some heat - i fixed a k10 bumper that way, worst it'd need is a little bodywork - support bar needs swapping with you own or two bolts welding on as they were rusted solid and broke).
4. Super S / SR Mud Flaps

Looking for collection or if you can organise a courier thats fine. Because of the size getting quotes is only possible (by the looks of it) through the courier auctions, and thats impossible for me to workout as i dont know where the parts would be going. :)

Attachments

• TheLot.JPG
    TheLot.JPG
    831.6 KB · Views: 245
  • TheDint.JPG
    TheDint.JPG
    656.3 KB · Views: 266
Sale fell through, so all parts available and all sensible offers considered. Im heading towards dividing the items as set out in the above list.

Giving this a bump, is anyone interested in the following split items or the lot as a whole.

1. Front & Rear Super S / SR Bumper (ideally to go together unless theres two people wanting both bits).
2. Front Bumper Driving Lights.
3. Super S / SR Mud Flaps.

Chuck a PM my way with offers. :)

Last time im bumping :) will be advertised elsewhere if theres no interest. Cheers.

Worth mentioning smaller items can be brought to JAE...think i'd be pushing it trying to transport the bumpers.

Back