Front bumper bolts and clips

does anyone have photo or can tell me what the spring nut clips look like? what size are the bolts meant to be?

my front bumper has been removed at some time and bodged back on. It doesn't fit correctly. so I'm going to take it off and reposition it.

I took mine off at the weekend to steam clean the engine bay/intercooler etc as i have a slow oil leak and it was caked!!
The bumper is held on with 4 panel fairings (metal spring like clips with m10 bolts) to the wings - these are only accessible through the arches (its a PITA to try and get to them by removing the headlights). The splitter/black trim under the bumper is help on with 6 or 8 of these fairings as well.
You'll need to undo the arch liners to access the bumper fairings on either side - I found it easier to take both front wheels off for access. Theres some pop-pins holding the arch liners on and 4 philips screws at the back (one is underneath) which are easier to prise off without the wheels there (especially to get a spanner in too!) - it'll also make adjusting the bumper easier - there isn't a lot of adjustability although I imagine using correct fittings would be a start...

url_zpse8e0d5a4.jpeg

thats what they look like..

Back