» CMF Member

Attachments

• 36515.jpg
    36515.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 22

CMF_justo

» CMF Member
sikK11 WROTE:

"They are nice looking cars but when i drove it i was not a fan. But god they look good. That is the sports one yeah?

Yeah it's the Sport.

You know what, I borrowed one for a day a year ago and didn't think anything of it at all. It wasn't even on my list of cars to test drive this year when I started shopping. It just happened that my mate lent me another one cos I was car-less, and I decided it'd be a good oportunity to make sure it was as **** as I remember.

Well strangely, it wasn't. I drove it like I stole it and it turned out to be so much fun it went to the top of my list.

CMF_justo

» CMF Member
Oh, I borrowed a stock one for a week to compare. Because I had just stepped out of the Sport, it was a night and day difference.

The engine was clearly not as much fun. Handling was there still though. The feel of the steering, gears, pedals was all uninspiring. Not to mention everytime I looked at the exterior it did nothing for me. But for a lot less $$$, it's a good place to start.

CMF_LonePhantom

» CMF Member
Nice ride. :) The missus and I have a black 2006 Swift (not Sport). They are pretty good cars.

Protect your paint though, there's like a micron thick coating of the paint which comes off when you breathe on it almost!

Back