FREE

Dear all, apologies if I've come to the wrong place, not been here for a few yrs. I have a K11 to give away. Its 5 door, about 50k on clock, 2001. I'm 2nd owner from new (mother was first).
I've been away over seas so been sat. Will put battery on it (as removed). No mot. Will need trailer. I do have log book (either in storage or someones loft, I am looking). But I'm giving it away if anyone wants it.

Dear all, apologies if I've come to the wrong place, not been here for a few yrs. I have a K11 to give away. Its 5 door, about 50k on clock, 2001. I'm 2nd owner from new (mother was first).
I've been away over seas so been sat. Will put battery on it (as removed). No mot. Will need trailer. I do have log book (either in storage or someones loft, I am looking). But I'm giving it away if anyone wants it.

What other forum is there were folks are decent enough to offer their past motoring joys to enthusiasts is such a way? Very very cool! Big thumbs up!

What other forum is there were folks are decent enough to offer their past motoring joys to enthusiasts is such a way? Very very cool! Big thumbs up!
Thankyou, very kind. I hate things going to waste if someone can use them. I had a 1.4 as well and gave that away before I left...that was quick lol

Thankyou, very kind. I hate things going to waste if someone can use them. I had a 1.4 as well and gave that away before I left...that was quick lol
100% that ... yes I firmly believe that most of our surplus stuff has someone out there in the world looking for precisely the same thing ... it's just introducing them to each other. So much waste avoided if everyone took the same approach. Super stuff

You may appreciate, "Freecycle", for anything & everything free recycled & in your area?

Reference; https://www.freecycle.org/browse/UK/South West

Absolutely, I've not yet had anything off Freecycle but have put a few items which folks have taken away quite happily.

Mind I have to confess I've not done that for a while and would benefit from listing some more stuff.

Off topic by miles but what I find is that you offer your surplus stuff up to Kids (whatever it is ... usually something way above their pay grade that they don't frankly want or value) and then you find it's shuffled off to the skip at some point. Not cool.

Would far rather offer up to someone who genuinely wants the stuff for free. Have a very expensive Pioneer amplifier (originally nearly £3k) that stopped working a year so back and has defied attempts to repair). There a guy off an AV forum who is driving down from Aberdeen to sunny Shropshire to collect and fix. And although that's a hike, it's still worth it.

Yeah Freecycle a good call pmlval .... good reminder that

Back