Free haynes in .pdf format? (Y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few weeks ago I spent days trying to find an english haynes manual online, couldn't find anything so looks like I'm going to have to bite the bullet and actually spend money on it (which is a challenge when you have none).
I was curious as to how many people are in the same boat as me?
If enough people speak up and say they are I'll happily scan it in for ya'll when I do get it (some point this week with luck). It would be In .pdf (Adobe Reader) so you can search text etc...
I know it sucks to ask if you guys actually want it but I don't want to be spending hours on something no one can be arsed with :laugh:

He's willing to spend and scan everything for us who needs it. ;)

I'm speaking up and I'm pretty sure I will be happy and rest of the gang.

just click the option translate a document then upload file to translate so at04.pdf will now look like this
Page 1
FUNZIONI FUNCTIONS
COMPLESSIVO DEL CAMBIO TOTAL OF CHANGE
Il The
cambio NCVT è composto da quattro gruppi principali: NCVT gearbox is composed of four main groups:
1. 1. Frizione elettromagnetica (compresa la circuiteria di controllo ECU). Electromagnetic clutch (including the control circuitry ECU).
2. 2. Cambio sincronizzato marcia avanti e retromarcia. Synchronised forward and reverse.
3. 3. Meccanismo cinghia e pulegge. Belt and pulley mechanism.
4. 4. Corona e ruotismo di riduzione. Crown reduction and gearing.
1. 1. Frizione elettromagnetica Electromagnetic clutch
La frizione elettromagnetica opera sui principi basilari della fisica - elettricità e magnetismo. The electromagnetic clutch operates on the basic principles of physics - electricity and magnetism. Quando la When the
polvere di ferro è magnetizzata, le particelle metalliche si collegano a catena e la polvere si “solidifica”. Iron powder is magnetized metal particles are connected to the chain and the powder is "solidified".
Se l'interstizio fra l'elemento conduttore el'elemento condotto si riempie di polvere, ed alla polvere viene If the gap between the conductive element and the element pipe is filled with dust, and dust is
applicata corrente, gli elementi si collegano ed è generata una coppia di trasmissione (comando). applied current, the elements are connected, and generated a pair of transmission (control).
La coppia di trasmissione è proporzionale all'intensità di corrente fornita. The torque transmission is proportional to the current supplied. La corrente è fornita mediante The current is supplied by
bobine ubicate nell'elemento conduttore. coils located in the element handler. Quando si interrompe il flusso di corrente, cessa la trasmis- When you stop the current flow ceases transmission

A pdf Haynes manual would be very helpful indeed if you were gonna do it(Y)

ive just got a nokia n8 and that has a adobe pdf reader on it so it would be useful having a Haynes Manual on hand 24-7:)

A haynes manual can be picked up for very little money on eBay, thread closed as this is illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back