Forum awards

hahaha..that cracked me up

dont worry about it mate..i cant breath without offending somone on here :)

Yom said:
Not a convict family... :p

Actually related back to people who migrated here by choice.

But that's going a bit off topic now isn't it. Haha.

lol sure mate thats just what a convict would say lol :p

Don't have ago at the Australians! I'm dual nationality you know, Australian being there other.... :p

yeah theres nothing wrong with Australians..they invented a stick that comes back when you throw it :eek: and erm.....think thats it :p

and the big thing that makes a noise when you blow into it, i cant think what its called diggery doo or summito_O

there was a guy playing 1 on the streets of glasgow at the w.,e

sonic said:
yeah, but they were both invented by the Aborigines.

Yeh and you guys stole their land, and now they're blaming us. *rolls around in laughter at own corny joke*

*composes self*

Okay. No more jokes. Ed - this thread was beyond saving about 2 pages ago. :laugh:

Back ontopic now.... Ow yeh, vote 1 for james being the buffest female member.

don't forget Steve Erwin!!!

right this is the most dangerous snake ever so i'm gonna stick my thumb right up his arse hole, lol,

sorry i had to lol, now back on topic.

James i don't see you making a list? come on, who is the moderators fav :)

official forum sissy is now also taken by the one and only James. :D

Nothing better (for starting interform wars) than a biased admin or moderator. haha

Yom said:
official forum sissy is now also taken by the one and only James. :D

Nothing better (for starting interform wars) than a biased admin or moderator. haha
Don't make me come down there! :p

NeX said:
don't forget Steve Erwin!!!

right this is the most dangerous snake ever so i'm gonna stick my thumb right up his arse hole, lol,

sorry i had to lol, now back on topic.

James i don't see you making a list? come on, who is the moderators fav :)

LMFAOOO!!!!!! lol i had tears in my eyes there lol, nice one NeX mate! (Y)

R05_Micra said:
LMFAOOO!!!!!! lol i had tears in my eyes there lol, nice one NeX mate! (Y)

that has to be an episode i'm sure lol

come on james you must have some favs, what about other mods?

Damn i knew i'd miss somethin interesting while i was away this weekend!!

Best Newcomer: Gemma
Most Annoying Member: Rik/Nissanz1
Most Helpful Member:Arnold, coz he's alway's with me!!!
Buffest Male Member: Arnold!!
Buffest Female Member: Gemma/Layla
worstTopic Starter: Oh god what was his name...i'll have to get back to that!!
Person you would like to meet the most (if you havent already): Mmmm, dunno!
Forum Villain:Nissanz1
Forum Gay: Ben :p
Person who you wouldn’t pick a fight with on the forum: Can't be bothered with any of that!!
Rudest / Blunt Member: Rik
Nicest Car: apart from mine..kristians.......mmmmm yellow
Worst Car: Err......dunno
Worst Spelling and grammar: Detox, but you've improved!!! :)

BTW im not biased at all, that is what infuriates people most. I just mod as its needed. I dont care who or where anyone is, or how mouthy or loud people are who may be, nor worry about the 'fallout' from the upset of those with big mouths once they have been modereated, or the threats I sometimes get. It could be the queen for all I care, if anyone come on here and shows outright disregard for other users they should be removed.
Unfortunately I cannot do this, because Kev now ultimatetely oversees the running of this club. However my appraoch would be much more of the micra-pete style as he did on his fourms when people got out of line, simply bye bye, see you later talk to somone who cares.:)

I've been doing this for 8 years... you can't please everyone so I dont bother trying!

Ed said:
BTW im not biased at all, that is what infuriates people most. I just mod as its needed. I dont care who or where anyone is, or how mouthy or loud people are who may be, nor worry about the 'fallout' from the upset of those with big mouths once they have been modereated, or the threats I sometimes get. It could be the queen for all I care, if anyone come on here and shows outright disregard for other users they should be removed.
Unfortunately I cannot do this, because Kev now ultimatetely oversees the running of this club. However my appraoch would be much more of the micra-pete style as he did on his fourms when people got out of line, simply bye bye, see you later talk to somone who cares.:)
Just to add that I maybe a little more forgiving then Ed but I won't think twice in removing people from this forum if needs be and it could be said some are pushing their luck at the moment!

Kev

Kev said:
Just to add that I maybe a little more forgiving then Ed but I won't think twice in removing people from this forum if needs be and it could be said some are pushing their luck at the moment!

Kev

really? i havnt noticed anyone who seems to need banning :suspect:

scottish-sr said:
Forum Buddy: Allan

<3 you. Haha :D

Also, don't see anything wrong with this thread, just a bit of banter.

Wilsonian - How much of a legend is Chuck Norris?

44gr.jpg

wow...hold on a second.... im on here for ours everynight.... and i joined a month before gem......... how the hell dya get that many posts?....gees louise...:wow: :wow:

antony_aiken said:
wow...hold on a second.... im on here for ours everynight.... and i joined a month before gem......... how the hell dya get that many posts?....gees louise...:wow: :wow:

cos i talk a load of ####e and im usually on during the day waiting to go out for a call...not for much longer tho so u can catch up gonna be working more day hours and having a life on the night time :D been promoted to care co-ordinator

Back