Forum awards

lol... sounds like one of those jobs where they put lots of words in front of it to make it sound nicer...lol...

naha, i dont like typing too much...:glance:

antony_aiken said:
wow...hold on a second.... im on here for ours everynight.... and i joined a month before gem......... how the hell dya get that many posts?....gees louise...:wow: :wow:
ha ha!! i know what you mean..... she is just a big chatterbox!!!(or very argumentative)

detox said:
ha ha!! i know what you mean..... she is just a big chatterbox!!!(or very argumentative)

I have an answer for everything but as I said not for much longer so u can catch up as Im getting a life now lol and the care co-ordinator for sunderland is a very good job 9-5 hours yeh!! and weekends off :) do all the rotas and look after the clients in the sunderland area

Gemma85 said:
I have an answer for everything but as I said not for much longer so u can catch up as Im getting a life now lol and the care co-ordinator for sunderland is a very good job 9-5 hours yeh!! and weekends off :) do all the rotas and look after the clients in the sunderland area
you trying to say you will not be on here on your work computers!!!!

Layla said:
well done you!!!

I know only found out yesterday teatime they called me in for a meeting thought they were gonna sort my crappy rota out :D dunno if i wanna down tools tho..I can still go out on the care on evenings and wknds if i want like

Detox is off the hook..lol

we have a new worst spelling and grammar champion: James Betley...

soz james but all your threads are mind numbing... BTW this is harmless fun james

mean micra said:
Detox is off the hook..lol

we have a new worst spelling and grammar champion: James Betley...

soz james but all your threads are mind numbing... BTW this is harmless fun james

I couldn't agree more.:laugh:

Back