FOR SALE subaru wrx seats

Shero

Ex. Club Member
So i want rid of these seats.

s8000753.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]
s8000955.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

they are mega cumfy and really supportive, (even more than the old cobra monacos i had). anyway, im getting a set of del sol seats beceause i want a change and the sol seats are lighter. :D

When i made the brackets i used hardend steel, hardend nuts and locktite bolts, i never welded anything. but just before i took them out the car one of the brakets snapped the support bit of the subaru bottom frame. so if someone wants them ill get them welded back up for you. BTW, the harnesses dont come with the seats.

£140.

ano, but i need money for other parts so have to get them shot.

There grey mate, just shadows. lol :D

so, the way things are lookin i might be coming down by doncaster to get a bike... so is thgat any easier for you? i could meet you somewhere if i bring the seats down??? Let me know if thats any good???

so, the way things are lookin i might be coming down by doncaster to get a bike... so is thgat any easier for you? i could meet you somewhere if i bring the seats down??? Let me know if thats any good???

cool, yeah that would be good, when would you be coming down???

well, either this weekend or next or the next. lol. really when you can get the money, the guy will keep the bike for me.

sorry folks, not 140 posted, ill get a postage price sometime this week, really busy latley not had any time, but ill get a price from interparcles ectect, then ill put it up and see if anyone wants them. :D

best quote im getting is about £26.99+tax what ever that may be. for post so... to be safe id say 170 posted, but heres the dimensions if you want to try and get someone cheaper, ill be happy to work with that..

L-64 B62 H77 weigt is 44 kg, this is with the seats in a 69r.

I just got the sizes today so ill give more people a ring on monday, was just using onlie quotings.

anyone intrested???? :D

no bother mate, theres no rush or anything, just think its a waste them bein stuk in a basement. lol.

yeh there nice, mega cumfy and so supportive, i luved them, but the cars doin the weight watchers diet now so they gotta go. :D

not yet but theres dibs on them. i just need to get my lazy ass up and weld them :D, but priorities first! i need my micra working :D.

These will be welded and ready to go on tuesday / wednsday so anyone still intresetd in them??? :D

Back