For sale. Standard suspension & sway bars

CMF_mitchlawrence

» CMF Member
Hey guys, just recently acquired coilovers and whiteline sway bars for my micra so I have all my stock suspension (front and rear) up for grabs as I don't have space for them in the shed.

F & R struts and springs
F & R swaybars

Taken off my 3 door micra at 180,000 and there was no issues with with any of the suspension. I just wanted coilovers and got them at the right price. Some bushes/rubbers may not be with the set.

Make an offer on the lot or if you wanted front or rear just let me know!

CMF_Shifter

» CMF Member
Hey Mitch,

I'm interested in the F & R swaybars, if you could send me an email with some photos and a rough idea of how much it'll be to post to Perth. Shouldn't weigh too much?

Cheers!

iphone.adamf @ gmail.com

CMF_mitchlawrence

» CMF Member
Shifter WROTE:

"Hey Mitch,

I'm interested in the F & R swaybars, if you could send me an email with some photos and a rough idea of how much it'll be to post to Perth. Shouldn't weigh too much?

Hey Adam ill get onto this for you this weekend and shoot you an email with the details!

bronald WROTE:

"Hi Mitch!

If you're willing to post the springs to 2145 NSW, please email me on [email protected]

Hi Justin, I shall send you some details via email this weekend. I've been offsite for most of this week and ill be home this weekend so Ill get onto that right away!

Thanks for the response guys!!

Back