FOR SALE: Performance parts

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Hey Campbell,

My offer still stands on the droplinks for the whiteline swaybars ($50 inc. post). Can deposit whenever - just let me know. Msg'd you a while back about them but you were waiting on someone else at the time.

Cheers,
---dens

CMF_Polarbear

» CMF Member
I haven't yet deposited monies due to being offline for a couple days. But I would like to!
Also I'd need shipping, but it's just up to Brisbane...
Oh and what will I need to change as I have a 5 door not a 3 door...

CMF_Campbell

» CMF Member
dens when i pulled the droplinks out they were both in perfect working order, if the lack of use (sitting unused for a month) has seized one I do apologize i should of checked them over before i sent them down. Im sure some wd spray couldnt do any harm.

CMF_Bishop

» CMF Member
How much lower do lovell springs drop the car?.

Considering how high the Micras sit, I'm keen to drop my down a little, but I have the driveway from hell so I really can't go too far.

CMF_Campbell

» CMF Member
Approx. 30mm. I never had a problem with any driveway or speedbump, as you said the micra already sits so high so the springs bring it down to average height, but great for corners.

CMF_MacGillaZ

» CMF Member
Did the Exhaust system have a Cat in it dude?

If it didn't have one prob would have been advisable to say so, likewise that it has press bent bends through-out (hardly makes it a full 2" system)

Also did you leave any bolts on it or took them and all gaskets?

Only just arrived in Melbourne today :(

CMF_Bishop

» CMF Member
Campbell WROTE:

"Approx. 30mm. I never had a problem with any driveway or speedbump, as you said the micra already sits so high so the springs bring it down to average height, but great for corners.

Around 30mm is likely fine, I was just worried it would be lower, which would just not work on my hell of a driveway.

Coincidently I need what you have left for sale, my new hack Micra has a blown front left shock, and the ride height is doing my head in visually.

CMF_Campbell

» CMF Member
Nah mate the exhaust bolts onto the standard cat, i did leave the 1 set of non-standard bolts with the exhaust, and i just used the original gaskets and didnt have problems with leaks.

CMF_Campbell

» CMF Member
Bishop, I can get a quote for you in the next couple of days to send it to you if you like, send me a txt tomorrow or the next day to remind me. and i'll get back to you via phone.

Back