FOR SALE: K11 Tow Bar

Tom Messy

Ex. Club Member
Right I have a Tow Bar for sale that was on my mum's old K11 if anyone is looking for one. Would have to be pickup only from Ipswich/Hadleigh area as it is pretty heavy, unless you are willing to arrange a courier.

Make me an offer!

My dad says theres some more bolts needed that aren't in the pictures, but he should have them around somewhere in the garage.

ResizeWizard-1-50.jpg

ResizeWizard-2-26.jpg

ooh any pics of it fitted to the car? can you see it when its all bolted on but without the extention?

i am after a towbar that can be detached so that you cant see it

We'll be coming down the M11 on saturday morning for a wedding in London, probably just before mid day if that is any good to you? Might even be able to meet at the M25 junction, I'm assuming there is one...!

We'll be coming down the M11 on saturday morning for a wedding in London, probably just before mid day if that is any good to you? Might even be able to meet at the M25 junction, I'm assuming there is one...!

hmmm, thats not really gonna work i think. i am going to Stansted airport at some point soon, i could head on a little further to meet you first i suppose

Ok, well let me know when you're up at Stansted and I'll meet you there or thereabouts.

ok, i should be heading out that way on the 14th of may, i know thats a while but is that ok? i can paypal you if you need the cash.

modded has forgiven me lol so its ok

Back