foglight wiring problem

Hello all, another light related messup from me! I've bought myself some foglights from the bay of e for my 1999 facelift, but cant seem to find the wire to plug in my passenger side :confused:, could anyone shed some light on this please? many thanks!

Oh no lol, who provides half of the nessasary loom o_O, would it be possible then, as the drivers side did have the wire/lead/w/e to rip another drivers side one out of a scrappys, and run them in parallel from the same source? if so, does anyone know where that fog part of the loom leads to?

on most models are the connectors there but jus hidden away does anyone know ? as i have just purchased a Prefacelift SR bumper and am looking to attach it very soon :confused:

could someone with the nessesary passanger side wire put a pic of it and where it goes from the fog unit up please? itd be a massive help. also cant find an indicator stalk with the front fog setting, if anyone has one spare or summet, ill buy it!

I done this. There wasn't a plug or the passenger side. So I just took the plug from the car in the scrappy and just spliced into the drivers side and ran wires across.

I have a spare foglight stalk lying around somewhere too

I done this. There wasn't a plug or the passenger side. So I just took the plug from the car in the scrappy and just spliced into the drivers side and ran wires across.

I have a spare foglight stalk lying around somewhere too
Oooh i was wondering if this is what id ahve to do! (Scrappy trip exuse!:p ) did u remove the entire cable(i think it leads into the back of the fusebox behind the dash) and fit them parallel, or just bust out the old cut n crimp method? Oh and if u can dig that indicator stalk out (facelift?) ill have it off u!:D

Nope just removed the plug and about 50mm of wire. Had a roll of wire in the garage and just cut required length and then soldered to the new plug and then soldered into the drivers side wires. I have no idea what parallel means. Just soldered, heat shrinked, electrical taped and cable tied to look neat.

And I need to see if I still have it first. Will report back. But it would appear both of you want it..... Awkward....

DIBs lol! is it a facelift one? if it is it wont fit stealthcols anyway, so my concience is free :L. pm me over it mate

well i spoke with a sparky and he said it would be fine to wire mine straight into the high beam wire and earth cables and they would come on with the main beam :p

I have to many lights on my car now.. Drivers side plug was under the head light and passenger was behind the blanking plate where the fog lights are supposed to go :)

Back