Fog Lamps for 1999 K11

Looking to fit fog lamps to my Micra and am just wondering if it is worth going to a scrap yard and pick some up there ?

Along with the indicator stalk would I have to remove some wiring as well ?

Bit smashed for cash at the moment but I will get back to you if I don't find anything here in Ireland.

What are they like for wiring up ?

Bit smashed for cash at the moment but I will get back to you if I don't find anything here in Ireland.

What are they like for wiring up ?

Wouldn't know as I didn't get round to fitting them. But, I would think that you'd need to get the wiring from the lamps to the stalk via the engine bay, maybe around the wings.

Is it a proper K11 kit & do the fogs have the connectors on them as wiring is already there for mine... If Redhotmicra doesn't take them I'd be interested depending on price...

Any pics poss?

Is it a proper K11 kit & do the fogs have the connectors on them as wiring is already there for mine... If Redhotmicra doesn't take them I'd be interested depending on price...

Any pics poss?

The kit was bought off a member on here a little while ago, and consists of everything you'd need to get your k11 setup with full functioning front fogs. You get the lamps, all wiring and stalk. Everything has been taken out of an existing k11 at some point. In fact, iirc its still sitting in the same box that they were mailed to me in. Since I'm changing my setup with custom bumpers (that don't have space for fogs) I figured it best to sell the kit on to someone that can use it. I'll have to dig it out and see if I can get pics. The funny thing is, I was planning on putting all my excess/no-longer-needed things up for sale, but since I mention them in my other posts people keep asking me for them lol. Who knows, I might sell some of the things without even advertising them here :D

Like I say, depending on price & if redhot doesn't want it I might be interested...

Sounds like you've got a good mine of parts mate...

Ayes there's a fair few close to mine. Going to try some further a field soon to see what they've got it. Some good ones around Newcastle apparently.

Back