Flesh tunnels

flesh tunnels... obviously phil :p

google.com knows *all*

It seems to me its what people do. Putting larger and larger plugs, disks or whatever into their ears to increase the size of the hole that is in the lobe, similar to the lip disks used be african tribes. Right now he has worked his way upto a 10mm disk/plug, rather large for this type of thing i believe.

But no, its not my thing sorry, i dont have any pircings or tattoos.

hmmm to cut a long story short....the end. No im not and i think its pretty silly to be honest but then again a lot of people would think things i do is silly so cant comment but i did. Them african women stick hoops around there neck to get them big long, what happens when you grow out of it? your gonna have gaping holes in your ear.

i think it looks quite cool but not to an extreme size cos it looks daft. dont think id ever get one myself... apparently they smell when u get them done - reports from my brother cos his mates got one lol

Always wondered what happens to the holes if you get fed up with them and take the metal bit out.. Can imagine some kind of cosmetic surgery procedure involving sewing a bit of elastic around the hole!

they shrink back aslong as you dont go too big.. not s ure of the size but i figure it differs between people anyways.. im not going stupidly big, up to say 12mm max.

theres a guy i used to work with had 15mm in his, and he had a zillion tattoos everywhere you couldnt see when he was at work, all over his torso, arms to the wrist and legs. he looked normal at work, but when he went out he looked well minging

sorry jimmy lol, but we all thought you were a hoof.

not that he'll he reading this, he always laughed at my car lol

Back