finally some pics of my mighty micra

CMF_UFO-K11

» CMF Member
this is the car I found in Sydney super cheap ($2000) parked up under a tree for years unloved - came up OK after many hour of cleaning,polishing ect.... - best part has all log books paperwork manuals and has only travelled 20 000 since 2001

CMF_UFO-K11

» CMF Member
for anyone who wants to know this little beast is riding on Pedders springs Dunlop Le Mans tyres and Gti-r rims has the above described exhaust and a nice pod and intake set up. thats all ive had time to do in the last couple of months as theres also a Gti-r and Gtst in the family to take care of !!!!!!!!

CMF_micra-man

» CMF Member
Car looks to be coming along nicely.

Hey, is that the Micra that was on eBay in the Northern Beaches area and the owner said it stalled after the car warmed up?

Who did the pipe work for your intake filter?

CMF_makes

» CMF Member
Hi "UFO", a really nice micra you have there. Not bad for $2000 !!.... That would have to be the best bargain ever.

The wheels and the "kings springs" combination look excellent. What's next?. Personally I would get the bumpers, door handles and side stripe colour coded white ?.

CMF_UFO-K11

» CMF Member
Thanks for the kind words guys - yeah ive thought about the all white look too just a matter of time and $ - the dunlops are 195/55 - more tread than the "The Red Army" - best i could find without f-----g the rolling diameter and upsetting the gearing etc - havnt gone into the cabin yet but will eventually do the steering wheel / gear knob / stereo etc - its still got the factory cassette - Beeeaaauuutifuuul !!!

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
THAT IS A SWEET K11 and like most people said "A bargin"!!

i realy do like the "NISMO" sticker!! ive got a smaller "NISMO sticker" one on the back :) and a "white (plain) sunstrip" on the front. i like it. just adds the finishing touches in my opinion!

ur ebgine bay is also "spotless"!!! looks brandnew!!

again, nice car

Napster

CMF_UFO-K11

» CMF Member
yeah thanks for the advice re: the extractors - you cant see it in the pic but further down there is some nice heat shielding - and the tyres I think were about $180.00 ea. from Tempe Tyres in Sydney.

Back