finally she starts!

when i get drive shafts tax mot finish the wiring, get new wheel bearings!! the list is huge im taking a few weeks off from it cos i need to build up some more enthusiasm!!

wont work for me :( i cant click on it, even tried copy nd pastin the url into media player nd it sed there was a problem with the file for me.

Converted it into a URL, looking good!

Also, please post in the correct section in future

Cheers

thanks for all the comments :) im at the point im really down on drive to finish the project and iv been really close to selling up lately.. but tommo had a shout at me lol

excellent :D doesnt sound like its running right though :( but must be because new engine or summot?

Raceworx said:
thanks for all the comments :) im at the point im really down on drive to finish the project and iv been really close to selling up lately.. but tommo had a shout at me lol

like i said dude ive known you a fair while and as a really good friend for the last god knows how long all ive heard is SR20 micra! hell i remember the days when that thing was a CG series!

when i were a lad......

tom-ian2-edit.jpg

bring that day back dude! GOOOOOOO POOOOOOOONY!

Sweet! Good effort mate :) Lol, think you might get lynched if you gave up & sold off!

brilliqant absolutely brilliant, just get it done for the summer no rush in this weather anyway. as you say have some time off and treat yourself to something new rather than your car raping all your money lol

Nice one mate. This might give me the push to get mine finished.
Theres nothing like running something like this for the first time is there.
By the way whos doing your driveshafts.
Just had a quote from a place in Newcastle for £300 and he told me no one makes an uprated c.v for the micra.

tajones said:
Nice one mate. This might give me the push to get mine finished.
Theres nothing like running something like this for the first time is there.
By the way whos doing your driveshafts.
Just had a quote from a place in Newcastle for £300 and he told me no one makes an uprated c.v for the micra.
you an get custom cv,s made search google,,get ready with the ££££s tho

you could send a cv from a primera or pulsar and the shafts from the micra and say what you want to a company like this http://www.cvjoints.co.uk/driveshafts.cfm

Back