FIFA 13

FIFA 13 will be playable via PSN and Xbox Live from Tuesday - here's a reminder of the details.

Published on Sep 10, 2012
[Update]
The FIFA 13 twitter account has revealed what time to expect the demo on each format in the UK: "The FIFA13 Demo will be released tomorrow at 9am UK on PC, between 10am-2pm UK on Xbox 360, and between 10pm-2am UK on the PS3!"
[Original Story]
FIFA 13's first team debut comes tomorrow in the form of a multi-format demo from EA Sports.

Players will be able to select AC Milan, Arsenal, Borussia Dortmund, Juventus or Manchester City for a six-minute match during the day at City's Etihad Stadium.

Expect the FIFA 13 demo to hit Xbox Live on Tuesday 11 September, PSN on 12 September and Origin too sometime this week.

FIFA 13 launches in Europe on 28 September.

FIFA13PFTps3.jpg

I can't see this being any different from Fifa 12, 11 10 etc or indeed my Fifa 98 I have kicking about for PS1.

Maybe some different colours and names, probably about it.

I can't see this being any different from Fifa 12, 11 10 etc or indeed my Fifa 98 I have kicking about for PS1.

Maybe some different colours and names, probably about it.
So thats yellow headlights, "silly" sunstrips and fifa 13, lots of negativity there, time of the month skymera?? ;)

Back