Fiesta Spoiler Help, Please!

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Hi, Does anyone know if this spoiler will fit my "Micra GS" k10?

30_1_b.JPG

Thanks in Advance!

by the looks of the picture, its on ebay, so he probably won't be able to measure it himself. but e-mail the seller and ask for precise dimensions. sorted.

You lot need to stop making childish jokes, would you like a bunch of "unhelpful" fools making jokes on your post?

Seriously people, is this a way to treat a new member?

There are some helpful replies, but things like "yep, on your tapemeasure.." is far from that.

Please be more considerate.

Anyway, welcome to the forums :)

James.

thats enough of that attitude please! what ever happened to being nice to the new people :mad: this is a prime example about what i was on about when i said this club was getting worse.

i wasnt being unhelpful
i gave what seems to be the best bit of advise on the whole thread!!!

ihe simply neds measurement of both the fiesta spoiler and his car that way he can tell

Before i forget i once tried to fit the top spoiler from that type of fiesta and it was too wide so i would suspect the bottom spoiler would also be too wide . the citron AX fits nicely though

I would like to say thankyou to James and Mat Krazy K10man welcoming me to the forums, but I must ask, will I always have one star below my username?, or do i need to register for membership?

MicraK10 said:
I would like to say thankyou to James and Mat Krazy K10man welcoming me to the forums, but I must ask, will I always have one star below my username?, or do i need to register for membership?

Yeah apologies, welcome to the forums mate

Glad to hear it :)

I joined exactly 1 year ago today and now I've redesigned the website and own 2 K10s (one of which has been modified to a camper van!) and a K11. I really have the Micra bug! :love: :laugh:

# Membership to the only Micra club in the UK, and recognised by Nissan UK.
# Membership card*, with unique membership number.
# Advanced feature car web site space.
# Micra Sports Club window sticker (approximately 80 cm by 6 cm in size).*
# News letter, every 4 months* (depending on club activity)
# Members only web area, with technical data this is being expanded all the time.
# Information on events, and the opportunity to meet other MSC members!
# Priority access to problems and help, we have unrivalled experience to help you with your Micra.
# Discounts on performance parts and accessories (air filters, tuning accessories, and lamps) We may also sell special parts only available through the club.
# Regular meetings (normally at least every 2 months).
# A very active web forum, where members talk and exchange ideas on their projects.
# Access to the MSC Arcade games

* = not included in the bronze membership.

Back