Few Little Bits For My K11

after a few things

1x Inside wing mirror plate (passenger) 2 of the 3 clips on mine have snapped of and no longer stay in place, rattling again door trim :(

1x Rear wiper cap

1 or 2x white passenger/driver window holder thingy (if you know what it is) holds the window in place
mine has sheared the screw so i new a new one.

1x Rear Washer Jet

2x Speaker Grills....Depending On Price ;)

cheers

stew

Hi mate

I have a rear parcel shelf for sale from my Micra Super S, its all enclosed with standard Nissan Blaupunkt Speakers installed. Pic below....

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa61/Micraholic/25092010031.jpg

Not the best pic, its because i havent got a good camera..

im looking for about £25 for it... not sure how much it will be delivered I can find out for you.

looks good, is it in good nick, and does it have the connecter to connect to the plug hidden under the carpet for speakers?

also how much would it be inc. postage

stew

It is in good nick, has all the standard wiring underneath and the plug connection as standard too... pm me you address and ill find out the cheapest delivery to you using interparcel wesbsite.

Just sent you a pm, do you have any of the other bits btw, tried my local scrappy but they said the don't keep the small parts

Got your PM, give me until the end of 2moro, i might have the wing mirror cover and rear wiper cap ... ill contact you as soon as i know.. and ill pm you about delivery charges for the parcel shelf

Back