Features

paul_k10_Lx

Deactivated Account
any one wanting there car fearutered in the new news letter please pm or email me (paul) [email protected] as i have been put in charge of sorting these out for the time being. i have so got

Goldstar
Kris
Kev(rolla)

to have a car featured if you could provide me with 10-15 pics of decent size (500kb) a full tech spec and a breif history of the car. those of you who dont want any thing missed on your car stick it in with the history and i will get these out ASAP we are looking for 1 - 3 cars per issue.

Cheers Paul

I will do one too for you. Quite alot of info and pictures in the history of my car post that me and Kev did, and I have more pictures if required. :)

if u could compile a history for me i think it would end up atking half an issue if we were to do it justice are u on msn MM

Rather than file size, is there a minimum screen resolution you would prefer? Any particular file formats etc? Im interested in having mine done if you guys think its good enough

Arnold

sizes dont matter to much nor do formats as the program i use recognises them all. and it is an editing programme so i can resize to what ever i like.

arnold chat to me on msn

To be honest..I think we should do a Full feature on DANS car as a SPECIAL.. Its gonna take some time to compile the whole thing and give it a worthy feature... The same with other very heavily modified cars.. Not this issue but the next one maybe..

Paul I just PM'd you my corolla specs and history.

thanks
kev

Back