Far out my engine hasn't done many Kms

cisco

» CMF Member
I was just checking the blue monster's service history spreadsheet that I have kept up to date since owning the car.

Engine rebuid: 149000Km Sep 04

.. Almost 2 years later
Km = 161000

hahaha. So keen to crack 200,000Km very very shortly and give it a real decent workout..

The ultimate dream would be to have a spare full rebuilt short engine sitting on a crate complete with forgies and the o-ringed block etc just ready to go incase this one ever clapped out after 100,000Km etc. Just slap in the new engine, and get the original one rebuilt in the background while the car still drives. Also the same deal with having a spare LSD 31V gearbox.

Bahahaha. SO much fun.

cisco

» CMF Member
Gee that's allright mate. You've given it a good run for the money, but also haven't put a ****load of Kms on it and worn it out.

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Ha,Hack 90,000 kl, 25,000 kl as a turbo and purring sweetly.
Whitey getting close to 140,000 kl but 4,000 only since rebuild so man its like new inside and out as it also had a paint job.
You are not crazy Cisco re spare motor. I have a spare motor in stock and if/when one blows it will get a serious rebuild.Maybe I will build it up over time.

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
Im close to 200,000 :*(

If you really wont to hit 200,000 cisco, drive the monster over to WA for a holiday and back :D (please!)

What needs to be done at 200,000kms anyway?

Back