fao: anyone with OZ racing wheels

rlees85

Ex. Club Member
where do you get the spigot rings from for them? or at least what is the outer-diamter??

becuase halfords and ebay and all alloy wheel shops dont seem to sell them or have a clue what the OD is. seems pathetic. OZ arent exactly some micky mousey make that no ones heard off...

anyway, any of you guys know??

thanks!

just bought a fixing it (spigot rings and wheel nuts) through halfords for my k10. took them a while to find it but they do suply them.

my local frauds said to me twice now they dont supply spigots by themself at all and they cant even order them no more. they didnt even sell wheel nuts so they are useless to the highest degree in leicester for some reason......

they are 15"x7J OZ Crono HT (PCD 4x100 ET37)

Thanks guys :)

indeed, they brand new too on toyos... look great sitting in my room and that but want them on the car really ;) lol!

ill keep looking around anyway

if anyone else can help would be really apprecaited....

thanks

if you really dont mind.. just need the outer one if you do... im pretty sure the inner one for the K11 is 59.1mm

just remembered that spigot rings and verniers were in the car ^^ so:

inside diameter : 59.27mm (about what u said)
outside diameter : 67.90mm

these are for superturismos so no gaurantee they are the same but a starting point anyway!

i got the wheels here, how do I measure the OD? (dont laugh) i dont know if i should measure it at the outmost bit before the taper or inside the actual bore on the wheel after the taper?

had a go at measuring it with some tape measure (only thing i had available), way fiddly trying to get it precise to the millimeter, think its about the same as moddedmicras tho

yer i thought it should be, don't see why OZ would make them different, just gives them more things to make then!

its just finding somewhere that stocks them, 68mm very rare OD size, noone on ebay does it.... sods. emailed a few shops anyway

halfords has just spent £300m on a new computer system (in 500 stores nation wide) that has a very limited listings facility, this system has stopped us from ordering stock on the fly as it wer. if its not listed we cant get it, wich is a gross miss calculation of just how much we special order....

our store has been put on hold till after x-mas as we are the number 1 taking store in the north of england and they didnt wanna jeapordise our takings cos of the new system.

the spigot rings are from motorsport wheels (www.mswuk.com) and are £2.50 each, we can order the in grimsby, but only untill january the 15th when we get messed up too.

its such a bad system that i am leaving halfords because of it. it will make the selling proccess harder, the customer experience more frustrating and halfords is gonna go down the pan very quickly if this is not rectified very very swiftly.

call msw and ask them directly if halfords list the spigot rings, if so, give them the part number and they can have some in 3 days for you.... sorted for under £10..

Back