Fao any admin available

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Is there any reason that my North East section is now official members only?

I have pm'ed and posted for a response but still heard nothing.

Thanks

Neil

I assume it was Ed's intention to make this club have more exclusivity to members. So made it members only

Wondered this to, was think it was kinda strange that it can only be official members that can see it.
Titch :kungfu:

I assume it was Ed's intention to make this club have more exclusivity to members. So made it members only

Dont want to sound nasty or anything as that not may be the reason as it may just be an oversight, but if that is the case, its not his decision to do that unfortunately. The south are having the same problems.....

I'm afraid you're gonna have to wait till Ed gets home for an answer to this one (he said he would be home early today).

I've sent him a text too, I'll see if I get a response.

James.

It was not an oversight, but im going to put north and south meets back as public but national meets are still going to remain members only.

fox1983 said:
excelent im glad it will stay public as i think if we get non members coming they may join

Yeah that right, but I dont really see why the people that have already attended should suffer due to them not being full members.

By the way that online thingy is working, lol, means u can become a fully paid member today...

http://www.micra.org.uk/join.php

Back