facelift side repeaters - compatible?

They're not a straight swap no, the holes in the wings are different.
And i think you'd see the hole in the wing with facelift repeaters on there..

I can get pictures for you if you like, pretty sure i've got facelift repeaters in my garage still..

Ah right,just wanted to know cos i'm after some smoked side repeaters for my pre-facelift and just curious to see if facelift ones would fit.

Just had a look, they should cover up the hole in the wing, but to fit them you would need to cut the clips off the back, and use adhesive/sticky pads to hold them on..

here's a pic if it helps:

DSC_2126.jpg

And the wiring plugs are different, you'd need bulb holders to go into the facelift repeaters, and join the wires from you wiring to the bulb holder. You could do it pretty easily, just a bit of a pain.

Can you not get smoked prefacelift repeaters, or tint your own?

i looked on ebay and there only appeared to be clear ones for prefacelift or smoked for facelift.I saw some Nismo ones aaages ago and they were clear but smoked.

Will have to get a set of clear ones and tint them myself :)

If you got smoked facelift ones, you could hold your prefacelift bulb holders to it with insulation tape if you don't fancy playing with the wiring..

My facelift bulbs were held into prefacelift repeaters that way and i had no problems..

yeah could do! Good thinking! I'll have a go and see how it goes.If not i'll have some hacked facelift side repeaters for sale LOL

when you say clear but smoked do you mean lightly smoked? guenuine nissan ones are mega clear, but the aftermraket ones are not as clear if you get me? lol wonder if the nismo ones are fake or the same as the aftermarket ones?

Back