Facelift intake manifold & fuel rail

the rail mounting holes are in the right place, you just need some collars in the injector rubbers (i used short lengths of 15mm copper tube) but the rail hits the idle control valve tho,
options are to remove the icv and mount it remotely, my preferred option was to run without one
you could fit a cop mani and t/b, but the wiring and sensors are very different tho

you need either a custom rail and sidefeed injectors, or else a CG cop rail and topfeed injectors
the GA15 idle control valve obstructs the cop rail tho

If I put a spacer between throttle body to intake manifold will it clear fuel rail? Also can I fit cop furl rail to dizzy intake manifold?

it would have to be a tall spacer, and did you read the post about fitting 15mm collars to the dizzy mani ? ^

the collars ? they go into the injector rubbers
the rail mounting holes are in the right place, you just need some collars in the injector rubbers (i used short lengths of 15mm copper tube) but the rail hits the idle control valve tho,
options are to remove the icv and mount it remotely, my preferred option was to run without one
you could fit a cop mani and t/b, but the wiring and sensors are very different tho

Back