Facelift Headlight Removel

Titch

Micra K11ng
As the title says really.

How do i take the lights out? How many bolts hold them in place etc?

Going to take me passenger one out as running a 1/4 shootout this weekend so want as best a chance as i can get at it.

Cheers :)
:kungfu:

theres one bolt on top that u shud see fairly clearly and two more just a bit further down the engine bay behind the headlight. then just pop it out, you will have to pull it a bit hard. then just unclip all the wires etc.

anyone else removed a facelift headlight? i just had a bloody good go and failed misrably :( basically i took the 3 bolts out listed above with no problem, but there seems to be a little 'clip' thing right in the bottom far corner of the light (Therefore impossible to see or even tell really what it is)... anyone else notice this and figure out how to remove the sodding thing? ta very much guys.

Titch said:
Going to take me passenger one out as running a 1/4 shootout this weekend so want as best a chance as i can get at it.

hows that work ?

what class are you in?

59 bhp is more than enough said:
what u have to do is jam your fingers between the wing and headlight and then just pull like hell.

Thanks, I was going to do that but I didnt want to break anything! I will have another go tomorrow, too dark now :(

Back