F/S Tein lowering springs

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
For sale as of end of next week.

These are amazing quality TEIN Springs for the K11 imorve the grip and stane no end. also will come ready mounted on standard shocks and with standard springs incase re-placment is needed for any reason.

i want £150 for these might let the springs go on there own for £100. ill post pics up ASAP...

carnt remember 30mm or somthing around there. but there not for looking goof there more for performance mate :)

im interested in these, if i do get i will collect on the 29th oct at the nw meet
so ill see how money looks n get bk to u but should b cool so put me on the list for sure :D

ive already lowered mine 30mm mate im after some 50mm drop's mmmmm tasty

its cool its jus an option i could even come to yours on the sunday after the meet how far are you from goldstar0011s you know?

:D

springs and shocks are off the car and available to anyone who wants them for the price above ill put pics up soon :D

heres pics dont know the retail mate as iv not seen them for sae anywhere else. im not gona make it to the meet i dont think but your welcome to drop round and pic them up if ya want them :)

Attachments

• PICT0106.JPG
    PICT0106.JPG
    333.7 KB · Views: 187
they are 120 new n i could even come to yours on the sunday after the meet how far are you from goldstar0011s you know??

i really want now :D

right these are back up for sale first person to send me a cheque for £100 plus £30 delivery or just £100 if picking up..

They are top quality and ready for you to pic up right now...

i'm interested in these springs if still for sale. just wondering what the ride was like with standard dampers- i had a corolla lowered on just springs and it was a bouncy ride over bumps, that's all.-
are you from dronfield iirc? if so not far from me in chesterfield.

mate the ride is great.. its not bouncy at all. yeah your about n10 mins away from me mate give or take lol iv not seen any modified micras around chesterfield though and im usually always there :S

hell i can even fit them for ya if needed.

i'll se if i can sort some money, i might have to wait till end of month till i get paid (i know! it's only the beginning of month!!!! got all christmas pressies in early), but i'll see what i can do.
it's not really modded yet as i only got it in august.

sorry mate!!! might be a while before i can buy them springs. i was going to get these before i got a performance exhaust, but my standard one's knackered up today. got to sort that out first.
cheers anyway bud.

In desperate need

I really need a set of lowering springs to inprove the handling of my K10 micra. My micra banks like there's no tomoro on all turns while doing any sort of speed even speed limits. If any one can help me find a set either new or second-hand they'd be a life saver.

bump still for sale... carnt belive no one want this set of TEIN springs there not fakes there the real deal and are designed to improve the hadeling of your micra no end!! and there a bargin now £90 redy fitted on standard dampars.... will take an hour at max to fit!!

Back