F/S: Exedy HD Clutch. K11

CMF_mycra

» CMF Member
Mimz WROTE:

"Hey mycra can u tell me how does the peddle feel with the new clutch compared to factory one...miss drive my car too so dont want too heavy clutch feel.

well compared to how it was like b4 i changed the same kit on my K11...
it's definitely smoother, you can feel the torque and power comes in smoother, faster and most accurate. as for rebound pressure feels close or same as a new car(compared to 09 WRX and K12 Micra). if you have anymore questions please feel free...

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Do it your self easy job if your mechanically minded. Took me about 4.5 hours to do mine and that was replacing the rear main seal, flywheel and clutch plus the CV's

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Yeah DRAIN the GB first LOL. I forgot until i pulled the first shaft out adn went Of **** oil all over my driveway LOL. But just take your time replace the rear main at the same time and dont forget to machine your flywheel if your not buying a new one.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Not sure i know You get less torque though LOL. You just get through the revs alot faster. Its a good mod for a NA car mate and i would recommend it highly. Though get the JUN 3.6kg one instead of the 4.3kg one. That is the only thing i would change.

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
sikK11 WROTE:

"Less rotating mass means your engine will need to drop down a gear to get up hills and so on. Trust me it is right..

thats a myth imo, your car will accelerate quicker with a lighter f/w, no hp gains, to torque gains, just simple physics (on the flat, up a hill or down one, makes no odds)

frank

Back