F/S: Decatted Front Cat

Item: Decatted Front Cat
Condition: Good
Reason for selling: Not needed
Price: £10

here for sale is a front cat from any CG engine in the micra and i believe will fit all models of the K11, the cat material within has been knocked out to allow it to flow freely. so it can be swapped simply and gain a few extra horses. collection is doable and postage is too, but will have to be sorted out with a new price. open to all offers

Yeah that's right and if you still have middle cat it should pass mine did and thanks frank

Doesn't fit coilpack engines

will930 said:
Yeah that's right and if you still have middle cat it should pass mine did and thanks frank

Doesn't fit coilpack engines

Very rare for it to pass with just a second cat.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

As frank said, passed my MOT with ease on emissions with a Lloyd system fitted and a CG cat fitted on a CGA lump and that was with loads of other mods. so as long as you have the right exhaust fitted and matched to the mani and cat it will be fine. i run a frank CG mani, with atm a CG primary cat de-catted and a lloyd system, and it all works together, but i do have a CG cat for when i get my turbo up and running tho, but i passed fine with a full CG setup, on a CGA

Evening i can do er but start work at 7.30am and dont get home till 8pm at earliest :( can go home via chertsey but guess you dont want to hang around , were are you based mate ? or welcome to dropp of with my misses and she'll give you the reddies ;)

Back