Extra injector

smidge

» CMF Member
this is a call out to any of the boys who are running extra injectors in their inlet manifolds

just after a pic of diagram or whatever else that will give me some insight on how you did it...

also curious of where you tapped into the fuel rail, and if the rails and lines and pumps etc are big enough to handle the extra injector

i've got a few spare 380cc injectors that would be perfect for the job, and to sell on to anyone else planning the conversion...

any help would be awesome guys thanks!

smidge

» CMF Member
hey JKL - yeah could be a go-er?

i'm probly gonna run a td-04 or VF series turbo which all have the same flange... i can get my hands on a few of these i think

either way i still want a manifold :D

CMF_JKL

» CMF Member
Can anyone tell me if the Greddy Emanage is suitable for turbo conv/boost up to 15 psi?

No probs smidge... Should be finished this afternoon/tomorrow. will post a pic and let you know.

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
save yourself the trouble in the future..just get a full ecu..

i tried to save cash and used an emanage and ended up just changing to a full ecu..easier to tune, better tuning options, map sensor..etc.

i used a ems stinger. they cost about a grand.

smidge

» CMF Member
is it worth going full manage even for a low boost/budget setup?

not realy keen on going down the forged/high boost road really!

CMF_Dark Side

» CMF Member
No need. If boost is around 7psi max the existing unit plus a Haltech works fine with a 5 th. injector set up. Standard fuel pump okay. Look at Family Hacks dyno chart and see how the air fuel ratio is spot on right through the rev range.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
PM Ed in the UK. He will be able to tell you exactly what you can get from a standard micra ECU using an Emanage.

Again as good as the piggyback is, it will be limited by the ECU's functionality and of course the competancy of your selected tuner.

Back