exhausts

the little trim? thats sticks the exhaust pipe? if you mean them then it won't make any difference at all mate.

you'll need to change the back box itself for more noise.

:)

micra_k11 said:
sorry didnt make ma post clear...i mean those clip ons whistle one which makes a littlwe noise

save your money and buy a real whistle, at least you can take it out clubbing and stuff

micra_k11 said:
sorry didnt make ma post clear...i mean those clip ons whistle one which makes a littlwe noise

ok didn't even know they existed anyway lol

i bet it would get quite annoying after about 45seconds anyway lol

I've seen them, aparently they make your car sound like it has a turbo...

But you can clearly see them inside the exhaust, and trust me, they DONT sound like a turbo....

Here is a picture of one, is anyone is wondering:

3f_1_b.JPG

for the love of god and all that is green don't buy one!!

I thought this was the MSC not the Nova club - sorry wrong forum! LOL

i have never even heard of them before, i would rather stick playing cards flicking on me alloys lol. or wedging a can rubbing on my tire.

and i know you all have done that. lol

Grant

i've heard one, it was funny for about a minute then it just got annoying, better putting your money towards a k&n and a stainless steel exhaust, VRRROOOOOMMM!!! :D

Don't buy one mate, when i first started driving I brought one for my mums K11..... just makes a stupid hissing sound, like you've got a hole in your exhaust...

haha can u remember them things you used to get inside lucky charms or whatever it was, little plastic clip on beads - used to stick them on the spokes of your bike ha ha you should buy some of them too

Big_ben said:
haha can u remember them things you used to get inside lucky charms or whatever it was, little plastic clip on beads - used to stick them on the spokes of your bike ha ha you should buy some of them too

LMAO!!!!! I used to collect them out of Frosties packet's, they were wicked!!!!!! :D

Big_ben said:

Lol!! werent they called Spokey Dokeys or something!?

Arnold said:
Lol!! werent they called Spokey Dokeys or something!?

lol like the way, youve added "or something" to make it seem like your not 100% sure what they are called... :D bet youve got the full set...lol..i know ive probs got a couple around the house somewhere.

solarice said:
lol like the way, youve added "or something" to make it seem like your not 100% sure what they are called... :D bet youve got the full set...lol..i know ive probs got a couple around the house somewhere.

LMAO!!! You've sussed me out!! ;)

Back