exhaust

how far off would a k11 exhaust be to fitting a k10? i was going to get a custom one done but the nearest place to me is a dealer for powerflow and the want £400 to make one. so sod that. ive seen a few stainless steel ones for the k11 on ebay just wondered if i could make one fit without too much hassle? ive got a k11 4-1 manifold and down pipe on at the min so it should bolt up to that however its the twisty turny bits at the back im not sure about.

cheers

could it be modded or is it that different it would be a pain? im not fussed about making some adjustments but if it gets a bit extreme it will do my head in lol.

hmm maybe a re-think then i can get a k11 exhaust for a fiver at the breakers so maybe experiment with a standard one first and if its to much faffing around ill have to mod a standard one until i get a cg13. unless i could go under the axle with one but i suspect it will be nearly on the floor lol.

hmm maybe a re-think then i can get a k11 exhaust for a fiver at the breakers so maybe experiment with a standard one first and if its to much faffing around ill have to mod a standard one until i get a cg13. unless i could go under the axle with one but i suspect it will be nearly on the floor lol.

Sounds like a plan, better to waste a fiver to find out it doesn't work than a couple of hundred

Side exit mate what i was doing

whats the crack with side exits? ive had one on my prelude that was loud as f*** never had a problem but when i had one on the sunny i got pulled and got told by vosa examiners to rip it off within 14 days and get a re-test it only just past its mot as well :confused: . i was thinking side exit anyway nice and easy to make.

sweet il just run a centre box then and have it running in front of the rear wheel. ive usually found with side exits there not that loud until you start stamping on the accelerator.

Mine came out the front bumper straight off the turbo

on the s14? i was going to do that with the n14 but never got round to it lol i gave up half way through cause it was snowing so i had half a pipe coming off the turbo ending just before the timing chain side of the engine it was loud but not over the top cause the turbo quieten it down a bit. but i got some funny looks with flame flashing out under the front of the car lol

No mate k10 the original protype I had the MA10 with a T2 frst down pipe then made the exhaust out of a load of old bits of exhaust pipe cut and welded! Didn't have a bender so had to cut the pipe into segments like a Terry's chocolate orange then tacked into the shape I wanted! It looked good but ultimately was just me being a pikey and not wanting to make/buy a full custom system

yeah im not to fussed how it looks as long as it works lol it will only be a temp thing anyway.

happy new year to you as well mate (Y)

Try a k11 one mate, it should be close fit!

My 2inch system goes under the axle cose not enough room above when slammed. Although for it too fit under the axle it needs to be low

You got a manifold sorted yeah? I was gonna suggest selling you mine once I build the turbo manifild

cool ill try one anyway for the sake of a fiver. i cant see it being much to alter it its just i cant weld exhaust's with my stick welder lol so its finding someone to do it at this end.

yeah i got that manifold off dan but i think its seen better days so yeah if your selling yours when your ready to ill buy it mate just fire me a pm.

Back