Exhaust

paul_k10_Lx

Deactivated Account
Exhaust
has anyoneever tried an mr2 or old crx exhaust as the box sits sideways under the bumper curing the lack of room issue on the k10 ???

Cant say i know anyone who has, but if you go for it, put some pics up! :)

Because its something unique, that possibly no one else has and also it could look well if done properly!The MR2 one would be nice as its a twin exhaust! Nice polished box!

yeah i know its a bit different and was givin up lookin for a short back box that would fit i think would need the wheel well removin though which i dont know ne one who can :(

only thing is i want it to sound nice and a standard one wont do much for that unless i take out the center scilencer ???

:p
done it hahahahhhaha
sorry but yeah i did this ;)
thus why i removed my spare wheel well :p
as the back box sits across my back bumper to give me my 2 x 12" triangle custom exits ;) (3 1/2 inch pipe though lol)

quite easy to accomplish

does it sound ne good? os the scrappies round here are pretty good i could get an mr2 zorst piece of piss or should i look for a perfomance one for an mr2????

with it cut out
[attachment=1083]
with the new plate welded across
[attachment=1084]

what it gonan look like at the end with the exits in place etc
[attachment=1085]

Attachments

• Front.JPG
    Front.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 196
  • Back.JPG
    Back.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 186
  • strutbrace.jpg
    strutbrace.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 181
paul_k10_Lx said:
wont let me see them :(

shud have spent that tenner you had on signing up to the MSC! :p

Interesting pics that quicky! You should stick a phone number / web addy etc along side the quickdraw developments logo so people can contact you :) Im aware that may be in hand already but just a thought :)

Yeah ive seen those pix before but i thought that was to allow you build an install and be able to have the wheel accesable from the underneath...
Im sure you can get an MR2 performance exhaust....

lol
im getting full custom built exhaust by erm... me :) 3 1/2 " of pure spitting kitten stuff :p

arnold the web addy and number will be on there mate :)
soon

kev_mono72 said:
Yeah ive seen those pix before but i thought that was to allow you build an install and be able to have the wheel accesable from the underneath...

god bless tyre weld :p
and thank god for air bag suspension allowing you to lift your wheels of the deck without a jack :p

ne one wanna change a tyre ???

[attachment=1094]

Back