Exhaust recommendations

Hey guys, continuing with minor tinkering ;)
Not really interested in full systems or decats etc. But want a backbox that's quiet on tickover and pottering about but gives a nice rumble when nailing it. Anybody got any recommendations? cheers Nath :)

I had a universal one from MIJ Nath. Stainless, well built, well priced and had a removable baffle so I could have loud or quiet depending on my mood. Still sounded good with baffle in, just not loud.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Take a little more fitting than a direct fit sportex or similar but are also a helluva lot cheaper ;)

The one I had on the k10 was a 4" jap style with removable baffle. MIJ also made the inlet pipe to the size and length I wanted. That backbox is still going strong, though the car it was originally on has been scrapped :(

Ahh I think I know which you mean now I've skimmed through the site haha
only wanting a 3" tip though with the rest of the car being relatively stock think much bigger would look a bit stupid?

Ahh I think I know which you mean now I've skimmed through the site haha
only wanting a 3" tip though with the rest of the car being relatively stock think much bigger would look a bit stupid?
They certainly have a large range Nath and if you don't see exactly what you want just give them a shout or drop them an email. I've used them a couple of times and can't fault them. Frank uses them too :)

They certainly have a large range Nath and if you don't see exactly what you want just give them a shout or drop them an email. I've used them a couple of times and can't fault them. Frank uses them too :)

Got my eye on 2, just can't make my mind up :( haha
This one: http://www.mijexhaustparts.com/prod...ackbox-perforated-tip-225q-57mm-inlet?sef=hcp

Or this one: http://www.mijexhaustparts.com/prod...style-backbox--db-killer-bung-3q-76mm?sef=hcp
???

Straight through back box, stock everything else. All it needs is the front pipe section of an old micra backbox, a length of scaffold pipe and some 10mm mils steel bar to make hangers

Back