Exhaust manifold flanges

CMF_RedStarFab

» CMF Member
Hi Everyone,

I am in the process of fabricating an exhaust manifold and dump pipe for a Micra and am having troubles locating the flange for the manifold.

Does anyone know where you can get them?

Cheers,
Ariel

PS - keep an eye out for the new K11 inlet manifold and fuel rail combo coming shortly ;)

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
I'm wanting one of these also, most probably try the wreckers and get the manifold and cut off the flange

RTK WROTE:

"I'm wanting one of these also, most probably try the wreckers and get the manifold and cut off the flange

omfg, factory manifold is cast, it will forever be cracking if you weld to it. order yourself a exhaust manifold gasket and take it to any good exhaust shop. most can have flanges laser cut. around $100, get something nice and thick around 12mm, as it'll probably bend like a mofo, by the time you machine it you should still have some decent meat left

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

"RTK WROTE:

"I'm wanting one of these also, most probably try the wreckers and get the manifold and cut off the flange "</div>

omfg, factory manifold is cast, it will forever be cracking if you weld to it. order yourself a exhaust manifold gasket and take it to any good exhaust shop. most can have flanges laser cut. around $100, get something nice and thick around 12mm, as it'll probably bend like a mofo, by the time you machine it you should still have some decent meat left

I did post about about something like this about a month or 2 ago TMRS no one commented

RTK WROTE:

"turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

"RTK WROTE:

"I'm wanting one of these also, most probably try the wreckers and get the manifold and cut off the flange "</div>

omfg, factory manifold is cast, it will forever be cracking if you weld to it. order yourself a exhaust manifold gasket and take it to any good exhaust shop. most can have flanges laser cut. around $100, get something nice and thick around 12mm, as it'll probably bend like a mofo, by the time you machine it you should still have some decent meat left"</div>

I did post about about something like this about a month or 2 ago TMRS no one commented

no love on here ay bro. be sure you ask for laser cut, some dodge places will oxy cut them. you don't want that ****. right price is near your work :p, maybe start there

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

"RTK WROTE:

"turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

"RTK WROTE:

omfg, factory manifold is cast, it will forever be cracking if you weld to it. order yourself a exhaust manifold gasket and take it to any good exhaust shop. most can have flanges laser cut. around $100, get something nice and thick around 12mm, as it'll probably bend like a mofo, by the time you machine it you should still have some decent meat left"</div>

I did post about about something like this about a month or 2 ago TMRS no one commented"</div>

no love on here ay bro. be sure you ask for laser cut, some dodge places will oxy cut them. you don't want that ****. right price is near your work :p, maybe start there

I'll just get my mate to do it up for me free of charge :)

Back