EVADE - WTF is this?

cisco

» CMF Member
Hahah that's unreal.

Its a page about cute march's that they can't meet easily from around the world.

It says "Aaron" in katakana down above evade's car.

cisco

» CMF Member
I can't read kanji, only hiragana and katakana.

Meatpie is the guru, he knows millions of kanji.

cisco

» CMF Member
That's what meatpie told me! Or it might have been the first 500 etc heh. But yeah apparently it becomes logical and patterns start to form. Like you know one picture, and if you see that same picture as a small part of a more complex picture, you can kind of work out what its trying to depict. Bah. I really should get off my arse and study kanji seriously. Its a struggle when you're over there and don't know any.

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
ok i cbf waiting for my car so im doing it myself.

going to organise to get the back home to my local mech and organise the engine myself.

it sucks having the car 40minutes away when i have to work every day etc and yes..generally nothing happening.

they can tune it...but ill sort the engine swap myself.

blah

cisco

» CMF Member
Yep that's the attitude mate. I think the same nowdays.
Stuff waiting around for such simple labour jobs. You need the car at home so you can fix other things in the meantime aswell. Its not rocket science. When you project manage the whole thing yourself, it happens much quicker and you can only blame yourself for things and learn.

Best of luck with it.

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Oh okay WTF is official thread for WTF is happening or in some cases what is not.
Whitey going thru another upgrade soon which will involve an AutronicSMC ECU and out goes the throttle body/air mass sensor plus a few other refinements.
MAP will be part of Whiteys engine management system.
A few more Kws unleashed??

cisco

» CMF Member
Definately David. White Monster is back better than ever.

Back