err oops

Ian

Ex. Club Member
So me and a friend went to the driving range today, nice straight field with high fence's.. but not high enough. I managed to knock 2 balls over the fence, one of which landed in a football game, not a good feeling watching your ball go over a fence towards people :s. I dont think ill go back to that range :\

They should ban people with your kind of ability. :wasntme:

I was always rubbish on the driving range, weedy arms :down:

heh i dont have huge arms, you dont even need power to get over 150 yards anyway, its all about technique :)

One time I was at the driving range with my mates. It had a high fence on one side as there was houses, but the other was lower and just had some trees then a wee road behind it.

A few of the shots went sliced and off into the trees never too be seen again. A wee while later an ambulance goes past lights going and everything. Still unsure to this day if both are related.

You are all big jesse's, id be in hysterics. Ok maybe tanning someone in the head with a golf ball wouldnt be so funny but any other part of the anatomy, especially the stones would be legendary.

no it wasnt funny at all, i was crapping myself. If i hit someone i would feel really guilty. I bet you could break bones easily :s

anyone been on the pitch and putt at bruntwood park near cheadle in manchester?

First hole hit it too high over the tree's over the road and into the archers field - not good!

Ian said:
no it wasnt funny at all, i was crapping myself. If i hit someone i would feel really guilty. I bet you could break bones easily :s

lol, i'd be ####ing myself until someone was visibly hurt. Mmmm

Back