Eoi: GA15DE throttle body, swap for standard

CMF_RoadsterGarage

» CMF Member
Thinking of swapping my GA15 throttle body for a standard one, will come with reciept from pulsar parts in SA.

Will prefer a local swap, can't afford to gave the car off the road.

I'm after $120 + your throttle body.

Located in Liverpool

cheers,

Adam.

CMF_Micka

» CMF Member
RoadsterGarage WROTE:

"I might buy a stock one depending on price. Then I could sell this one to you.

Please keep me in mind as i definately want it bud no one in the u.k. got one, so keep it for me.... What is the reason that you are going back to stock are these ga15de ones not better than stock in terms of performance output?

Micka.

CMF_Micka

» CMF Member
RoadsterGarage WROTE:

"It did, and a bought a DFA to rectify it, but now I am selling the car and I would like to sell it with a standard throttle body.

How you mean a bad flat spot and what is a additional DFA?, sorry.

Im still interested in this tho Roadster, cheers.

CMF_Polarbear

» CMF Member
Ah right, I'm with you.

If you were just going to sell it I'd be interested in buying it and then I could install it when I get my exhaust and air intake done along with the tune I plan to get done (once I find somewhere to install extractors despite the fact I have aircon and somewhere decent at tuning)...

CMF_Micka

» CMF Member
RoadsterGarage WROTE:

"If the sale falls through with Micka, I'll let you know mate.

as there is a time difference i will read my emails and get back to you i want it!

i got a walbro 255 pump and 1.6 injectors and a skyline rb25 fuel regulator not adjustable will that be enough to run this ga15de body properly and make a difference?

Cheers, will email you tonight or tomorrow, thank you.

Back