EOI Custom Airbox and extractors

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Looking at selling the airbox and extractors off my car as i wont need them with a setup i am looking at. Just seeing if anyone would be keen on it.

The airbox is one off custom made by Buzurk racing in Darwin and the extractors are hurricane items. Pics are below.

Price for the airbox 300ono.
extractors are 150 ono

My car made 76hp at the wheels with the exhaust and airbox that is the only mods i have and i have dyno to prove it.

These items are going on Ebay as well

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
j

Attachments

• 53471.jpg
    53471.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 41

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Ok i dont think i will sell the extractors without selling the air box, I need to sell them both to fund the next idea.
FOr the extractors Hotfunk got in first so he will get first chance. I will try and price freight during the week.

The extractors and the air box is all a straight bolt on application. All parts for this will be included. I will include the heat wrap for the extractors O will if i can leave them wrapped as they are. The air box will come with a filter and all clamps needed for straight up fittment and will be repolished proir to sale

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
there is around 6 people interested in the extractors. If i sell i will go down the line from the first person that got in to the last. I guess someone will buy them.

CMF_hotfunk67

» CMF Member
So you advertise to sell your extractors, then you wont sell them unless you sell the airbox and now you have them on ebay to see who will give you the most money for them. Is it just me or is that ****ed!!!

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
As stated at the top of the page, The items will be posted on ebay. Though as stated on the Ebay site i have posted them elsewhere so i reserve the right to end the auction early. The missus put them on ebay and i posted them on here. The airbox is also on ebay and that to has the option to end the auction early. As i stated above Hotfunk has the extractors sold at this point for 150+ postage as he was the first in. THe ebay page for the extractors is in the middle of being cancelled and is awaited reply from ebay. So dont get your nickers in a knot.

As for the air box that two is on ebay and i do need to sell that as well.

Both items are up for sale, Hotfunks will have first option and will get the extractos as soon as my other setup arrives. Hopefull next week sometime. Then i can take these off the car.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
kovert_k11 WROTE:

"i'm not a potential buyer or anything, so what ends up happening to these parts is of absolutely no consequence to me, but i have to agree with hotfunk67... it's pretty poor form to advertise ****, get people interested, then to decide that you have to buy both items for there to be a sale, then just list the **** on eBay anyway... whaddup with that? hotfunk summed it up most aptly - it is ****ed!

As for this its a EOI thats an expressio of interest mate. I need to sell both items to go ahead with the sale. If that does not happen i may still sell the extractors. But if you have no interest then dont post. It states it will be on ebay in the first post.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Any serious offers guys. They will be considered. The faster this sells the faster i buy the new setup and it all comes off. Comes with pod filter that mounts under the box, I will get pics of this today. Also comes with screws.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
ok Deposit paid today for the new setup so the exhaust and air box will be availabe in the next couple weeks. Need the new setup to arrive and then i will swap the exhaust and airbox over and can then send them away. Hotfunk are you still interested in the extractors or not.

Anyone wanna throw some offers on the airbox.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Take 200 +frieght for the airbox includin pod. Hotfunk you still keen on the extractors??????????????

New engine should be here in the next two weeks. Then the parts are good to go.

CMF_hotfunk67

» CMF Member
Hey Sik plans have changed sorry. Thanks for 1st option, if no one else wants them I will take them but otherwise pass them on to next in line.
Looking forward to your posts on the rebirth of white knights engine.

Back