enhance performance

C

cameronsmith5511

i have a 1.2 k12 and want to know the best way to enhance performance, what shoul i do, fueel boost valvs, induction kit, etc. please help. have k&n induction kit on its way
many thanks

what about an FSE Power Boost Valve.
are they any good, and if so where do you fit them ona 1.2 micra
where is the original to replace

power boost valves wont make any difference to a standard engin tbh

ide start with breathing mods..exhaust system and air filter like you have got (make sure it gets a good flow of cold air) like at the front on the car

Stay clear of cheap #### like that on ebay! I suggest what others have said, and get your induction kit or replacement high flow air filter on, then get the exhaust changed so your car will be breathing better.

Anything on ebay that claims to give you such n such power gains from like a £2 bit of plastic is just bollox!

basicly if you want a healthy reliable engine,,,dont shop on ebay for "performance" modds like the ones you have linked in this thread.

stay away from ebay.

Go to motorworld "Or where ever" order a 57i K&N induction and you'll see some improvements. Mate that witha cat back exhaust system you will see a big performance gain. all for about £400

then if you want serious BHP improvements...well dont get me started.

what about a nismo charger.
they are meant to be quite good arent they

if you mean the impul the supercharger alone is £1500 (Then add VAT, import fees, Fiting and all the other bits and bobs you need to get it running without blowing your car up)

Back