Engine change extra fuel line

Hi guys I've just swapped my 1.0 for a 1.3 all went well etc but I have a fuel line I don't know where it goes if anyone can help with the layout of the fuel line as i may have got it wrong it runs and drives but my fuel gauge was dropping by the minute like you could watch it fall as I was driving down the motorway any help appreciated

Um there's a fuel return line back to the tank, if you haven't got that hooked up you are dumping fuel all down the road.... lucky it didn't backfire or splash on the exhaust... :eek:

There's two lines come off the fuel rail if it runs you've got the fuel supply hooked up you need to hook up the other one.
If the fuel pipe is the same size as the one you have hooked up then that's the fuel return there's a breather there too but it's a thinner pipe

Um there's a fuel return line back to the tank, if you haven't got that hooked up you are dumping fuel all down the road.... lucky it didn't backfire or splash on the exhaust... :eek:

There's two lines come off the fuel rail if it runs you've got the fuel supply hooked up you need to hook up the other one.
If the fuel pipe is the same size as the one you have hooked up then that's the fuel return there's a breather there too but it's a thinner pipe

I've swapped some over I think there right now I couldn't see and fuel coming out from the car where does the breather go

And also I have the hose that looks like it comes from the gearbox which I can't figure out where it goes

The tank breather, one of the metal pipes (the smaller one) that runs under the car plugs into the carbon canister (goes in the top of the canister in the middle) there's a couple of others that go to a vacumn valve teed to the throttle body, the other goes to the inlet manifold.

If you have a Haynes there's a diagram on 4B.2

Back