engine bay dress up

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
maat - yi i know mate, everything thats under there and thats what everyone gets drawn to, the crap r.cover lol. getting it done in chrome soon.

kneival - yes blue, everything mate, radiater.....the lot. thanks but already purchased mate, should be coming tomorrow. as far as i know there are at least 10 hoses. will post pics when recived. as you are from UK do you know of any places that would chrome my r.cover at a good price and do a good job. best ive been quoted is around £60 just for the r.cover?

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
dont know yet, over 100 but not over 200. got custom twin core radiator coming from same place hopefully this week, so will have invoice then.

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
cheers, will post up soon when its all complete. shouldnt be long now. just waiting for custom twin core radiator coming. also need to chnge the gasket from the turbo to the downpipe, what a nightmare.
Cisco - did you have this problem, its blowing like mad and needs to be sorted before its back on road. just 2 bolts that are impossible to get to.

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
all day to do these (see pic)! what a nightmare. all of them i have installed by one. going from the left hand side of the rocker cover to right under the manifold, but above the one in the pic, nightmare! so leaving that one lol. will post some completed pics soon

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member

Attachments

• 28722.jpg
    28722.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 26

CMF_sarge3uk

» CMF Member
ive been after set of plug leads in blue cant find them anywere still bit more to do on my rocker cover like highlighting he writing in red

il also mention bit of topic but ive just bought a 1.3 super s engine for £100+vat (£117.50)amazing

Back