ek9 civic VS r35 GTR

Well what do you expect? Over 500bhp in a car which, compared to the GTR, weights about as much as a fag packet.......

Well what do you expect? Over 500bhp in a car which, compared to the GTR, weights about as much as a fag packet.......

the GTR whooped the civic on the first run. you wouldnt run the civic with the boost turnned up constenly anyway.... would you? :S

imo GTR is the winner, as i bet after the race the civic had its boost turned down!

the GTR whooped the civic on the first run. you wouldnt run the civic with the boost turnned up constenly anyway.... would you? :S

imo GTR is the winner, as i bet after the race the civic had its boost turned down!

dont see why not, you wouldn't hit peak boost on the road really by not flooring and not redlining it. However an EBC could be installed to make boost control simple as 1 button press.

the message i got from that vid was more about the dyno than the honda.....

"this is a promotional video for our dyno "

not overly impressed with that dyno at all though

(1 min 15 sec) the guy strokes his chin after using the gear lever..."insecure operator"?
(1 min 48 sec) & (2 min 27 sec) what is going on with the super lumpy power curve? I guess that short lived peak was their quoted figure shame I cant make out the numbers.
(2 min 37 sec)...difficult to see from this perspective...but how small is that fan?
(2 min 55 sec) the picture is bad, but those double rollers are TINY and the tyre looks a bit soft....hope there was no tyre dammage.

(3 min 07 sec) "DIN Corrected" I assume they mean DIN 70020...popular for big power figures and are usually a bit inflated IMO.

:(

Back