ed...

R

ricardo_swarez

when was msc started? like the date that the first version of the site was launched?

i found the website in early 2001 and joined in april 2001 - bac when they had a plane on the home page powered by a K10 engine. god thats going back a fair bit.

Late 1999 I believe mate, thats when i got my micra and first found the mmn anyway, but i think it may have existed slightly before then tho.

lmao @ kev`s max power sticker on his clocks and what the hell are those wheels :p

(please dont ban me:))

ACTUALLY! It was 1997 before I could drive (or had digital camera). It wasnt even the MMN then it was just Eds modded micra page, and i used to scan images for the website, I made on my old 386DX40 with netscape and notepad haha :)

I have to say thats a really nice looking site I did back then. hehehe. Ahh I miss those days.

You have got me thinking about what I did when I was younger now. You know at the age of 7 I had a car battery in my bedroom to experiment with. I remember it said "sealed for life" on it so I asked my dad if that ment it would not leak acid, so he turned it upside down and it did! lol I remember this well as I used them to provide light in the oct 1987 hurricane!, and at the age of 6 I accidently connected a row of 12v bulbs i wired into the mains instead of a lego transformer I had and they all exploded, and blew across the room! The burn mark from that remain on the plug socket in my room untill the day I moved house.. At the age of 5 i was brought a soldering iron hahaha! So much more I could say hahahaha.

lol sounds like you had an eventful childhood dr frankenstein... heres what he missed... 'by the age of 11 i wired a rat up to the mains power supply, the remains can still be seen on my face to this day... when i was 24 i wired the post man to the national grid and erm... he died, so i rewired him and he lived... i then strapped loads of metal to him in the form of a k10 sprayed him silver and strapped a turbo to his face and called him the super turbo... afew years later i took him to pod an rod him down the drag strip (excuse the pun)...made a new record.... if only they new!'

hahahah. actually surprisinly close. I made an electric shock machine when I was in year 6 and a supply teacher had a go and from my memory she got more than she bargined for poor woman.

Typical minds of todays youth.

Gets better tho, I made this when I was 12/13 lol.

Attachments

• gokart3.jpg
    gokart3.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 193
cant see it :( vote for my msc members card and i will be able to tho! or send me 20quid because im poor,and i'll send 20quid back for the membership? :p

Back