Ebay cams!! I won!! hehehe

They will need shims, that will be the most awkard part as they will need mesuring, and its relativly expensive.

You'll be lucky to get away without shims, even with billet cams such as Tomei. Avanti cams require re-shimming, however they are within the Nissan range, so be looking at around £65-70 for 16 new shims. Just make sure you measure correctly and don't try to go too close to the minimum, it's ok to be close to the maximum valve clearance, that way at least the valve will be seating properly and cooling. Nothing worse than going too tight and burning out a valve.

Nice bidding there Mr Ed with about 2 seconds to spare. LOL I do exactly the same hehe!

Kev

No........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Ah i see, well I didn't say I was just going for cams now did i? ;) Got other stuff on the way...

Edit: In hindsight maybe I should have said fastest N/A CG1* based K11 as clearly Raceworx's SR20 beast etc will cain me ;)

If james gives me some ££ I gurantee ill build the fastest NA CG13DE in the club. lol excluding nos etc etc... Of course assuming james wishes to, anyone care to set a date for SP sometime next spring ;)

when i start the next Micra im going for an N/A CG13 so it will be a good competition for fastest N/A CG micra the SR20 is the first step i have already started stage 2 of the 2.0 N/A project :D

No fear bring it on :) NA CG13 2006 record here we come :)

Yes, I don't think this is gonna be happening on this side of 2005 for sure lol

But i'm definately up for it! :)

just wait till stage 2 of the SR project end of nest year :p ill be learning the CG capabilities as tommos progresses.

Sounds good to me...
Should be more than just a run down a strip though, proper autotest stuff would be cool

Back