MY car up on ebay 1.3 INSPIRATION YELLOW (V 99)

its 1850, but knowing ebay someone will (hopefully) make me a offer before then.... need a bigger car will prob get another primera

thestunt said:
its 1850, but knowing ebay someone will (hopefully) make me a offer before then.... need a bigger car will prob get another primera

That's a good milage!!! As well as the fact it's a 1.3. Mmmmmmm

yeah £1850 is the reserve, I was answering arnolds question, should have been more specific, milage is 55600

Oop's yeah sorry Gem, i can see y u got confused lol!! But know i was sayin it's a good price for the milage etc!!!!!!!

ive got a 1.0l k11 yellow inspration aswell and i was just wonderin about the dash in the 1.3 is it the same plug in and play port idea on the back of the dials or is it different between both models????

chrissy said:
ive got a 1.0l k11 yellow inspration aswell and i was just wonderin about the dash in the 1.3 is it the same plug in and play port idea on the back of the dials or is it different between both models????

im not sure what you mean...

when u take the dash out theres a connector that plugs into the speedo if u've never had the dash out its hard to explain but it basically connects the dash to the cars to show u the temp/fuel speed etc warning lights basically it gives the dash life

chrissy said:
when u take the dash out theres a connector that plugs into the speedo if u've never had the dash out its hard to explain but it basically connects the dash to the cars to show u the temp/fuel speed etc warning lights basically it gives the dash life
ive not had a good look but there's a box of electronic tricks behind the wheel (if you look behind the dash board if you know what i mean) which i suspected did that but i didnt know for sure, out of curiosity is there a way you can look at this with the standard dash or do you need extra kit?

yeah its easy there are screws the release the bubble (speedo) and then 4 more screws to seperate the plastic bit from the rest but its easy enough to do about 6 screws and ur done its not a promplem if u cant i just wanted to know if it looks the same so i can get a that dash in mine for the rev counter so i can see where i bounce it all the time

Ben said:
i really do hope u sell it mate but #### me its a disqusting colour

easy man ive got a yellow one it does look a shade different from mine tho mines is 99 on a v yellow inspiration same colour i would've thought

could be but can u imaginne how hard it would be tryin to sell a salmon pink one almost as hard as a yellow one i'll bet!!!! lol nah mate it wont stick about for long gd luck with the sale i paid 2700 for mine and that was a while back similar miles but it had a few mods already

chrissy said:
could be but can u imaginne how hard it would be tryin to sell a salmon pink one almost as hard as a yellow one i'll bet!!!! lol nah mate it wont stick about for long gd luck with the sale i paid 2700 for mine and that was a while back similar miles but it had a few mods already

so in theory u shud have paid less lol

yip but at the time my uncle let me pay him up for the car without takin a loan or finance so i cant complain about it really paid what the car was worth in the end but i got myself a decent micra and ive been happy with it ever since

Ben said:
i really do hope u sell it mate but #### me its a disqusting colour

No it isn't, it's luuuurrrvly!!!! The only horrible thing about it (ahem Ian) is the interior as they look awful, as do all k11's interior's!!

Arnold said:
Could just be the light from the camera! Yellow's Yellow, isnt it!?

yeah just the camera.... there's a few yellow k11's near where i live ... all look the same, i'd just washed it and was a bit in the shade when the pics where taken............... It is a strange colour but a lot of people seem to like it... i agree with the person that said the interior isnt great... who decided on orange checks for the inspiration very strange....

On a sort of related note i used to work at nissan making micra(k12) engine bays (just quit last month) and a few people told me than when the yellow inspiration k11's went the to paint shop they had loads of bother getting the right shade of yellow onto the cars, but i think the end result was worth it :k12yellow

Back