DVLA online road tax

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
Has anyone else ever used this system? I used it about five minutes ago to get my road tax, no need to dig out your MOT certificate(iv lost mine) or your insurance documents, all you need is the little reminder form that they send you and a debit/credit card, click a few boxes and the road tax is on its way! For once a really simple thing from the DVLA!

Daz :alien:

i know i loved it, but i used the automated phone service one instead of webste...

it was so hassle free and came in three days...

well i work week days and i work half day saturday so iv got no time what so ever to go get road tax - working at a dealership tho there are ppl that do that as part of their job so i used to jus give the guy 60quid and my documents, but now i can do it all myself hassle free!

damn it, didn't even know you could do it on line, and only the day after I've taxed mine, 25 mins queuing behind old biddies on pension day,.

sonic said:
damn it, didn't even know you could do it on line, and only the day after I've taxed mine, 25 mins queuing behind old biddies on pension day,.

Lmao! Didnt know you could do it online either. I did mine the other day but luckily the biddies werent there and got straight to the front of the queue.

i hate queuing behind pensioners! so annoying so slow...but i just sorn'ed one of my micra's was quick easy but letter come within next 4 weeks! oh well at least they gave me a print out comfirming it but it does make me that bit more of the lazier person

do you have to pay extra for postage or something? if not then it really is better than queuing up in the post office!

nope you dont need to pay anything extra! Not a penny! It is far better than standing in the postoffice with the woman reading every small print on ur MOT and insurance to try and find a fault lol

Daz

Back